Saturday, April 16, 2011

14 cent beer

First things first, a happy birthday to my sister, Melissa. 29? Sure are getting old, next year 30 and before you know it 40 will be here. Anyway, I have not bought you anything yet for your bday, but will keep my eyes open.

Just arrived in Hoi An, had quite a nice drive down the coast and over the Hai Van pass. Checked into the hotel and went to a little restaurant across the street for some lunch. They have draft beer for 3,000 dong, which is 14 cents. Being a capitalist pig, I opted for the 80 cent bottle. The 14 cent beer tastes better than mine...I suppose I shall recant my capitalist ways, and get one of those next.



Hopefully more photos and perhaps a story or two tonight.


Updated from my iPhone

Location:Trần Hưng Đạo,Hoi An,Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment